To level nozzles, perform the following steps:
1. Loosen right bolt and tilt until hot ends are approximately level.
2. Tighten both bolts.
3. For more precise leveling, use the Bed Bob function to enable print bed to be used as a visual guide for leveling nozzles.
To Use Bed Bob
1. Press the CONTROL tab and click the “gear” button.
The machine will autohome, heat and clean nozzles on brush, auto-level, and move the hot end to Home position. The machine will then automatically enter SERVICE MODE, bringing the hot end to center position for easier access.
A new window will open.
2. Click the Bed Bob button to raise the bed.
3. Once the bed is in a fully raised position, make minor adjustments as necessary until nozzles are visually level.
NOTE: The Bed Bob function simply toggles the bed into a raised or lowered position.
4. Once nozzle leveling is complete, click the CLOSE button and the machine will automatically auto-home.