This solution will cover how to install a webcam to your HDR printer and using the astroprint.com interface for the webcam.
- Linux-compatible webcam
- USB splitter or hub
1) With the printer off, disconnect the Wolfbox from the printer. On the HDR, this will be the connector labelled "Wi-Fi" on the left back of the printer.
2) Connect the USB splitter to the Wolfbox (Wi-Fi)
3) Plug the RAMBo controller in to the USB splitter
4) Plug the webcam in to the USB splitter
5) Turn your printer on
1) Log in to your astroprint.com account that you have connected your WolfBox to. Need help doing this? See Wolfbox -Connecting to the Printer.
2) Click on your Connected tab and go to Camera/Controls.
- You are now able to take captures using the camera icon .
- Pictures from this screen will not save.
3) During prints, the webcam can be setup to take pictures automatically.
4) These automatic captures will be displayed in your "Prints" tab.
- Clicking on your capture will take you to a slide show of your part being printed.
Please open a Tech Ticket if you have any questions or need assistance with this process.