When the heat bed has difficulties moving up or down, this is caused by the Z-rod being out of alignment with the Z-motor. The following will walk through how to resolve this issue.
Before following this solution, please unplug and plug back in your Z-motor wire to ensure it has not come loose - Step 3 RAMBo Detailed Wiring Diagram
1) Move the heat bed down 2/3 of the way down the build area, leaving enough room to fit an allen wrench between the bed and motor housing.
2) Using a 2.5mm allen wrench, loosen the 4 screws on top of the motor housing.
3) Lower the bed the remaining distance by rotating the coupling above the motor housing.
- If you are using a Wi-Fi to move your bed (HDR/Wolfbox), wait 1 minute after the command has finished. This will free the stepper motor that was locked in place.
4) Tighten up the front 2 screws.
5) Raise the bed until you can fit the allen wrench beneath the bed and tighten the remaining 2 screws.
Please open a Tech Ticket if you have any questions or need assistance with this process.