Calibration is extremely important and will drastically improve your print quality and accuracy. The printer will need to be calibrated initially out of the box, but should only require minimal adjustments from there on out.
1) Set the glass on the heat bed and secure it with the 4 binder clips.
2) By hand, rotate (clockwise) the Z coupling so that the bed raises up the z-axis. Stop when the glass is approximately 1 inch from the nozzles.
3) Nozzle Adjustment: By hand, raise the bed until the glass is just about to touch the lower nozzle. The left nozzle should start out lower than the right nozzle.
4) There is a large M4 bolt that sticks out from the top back left of the hot end. Rotate the bolt clockwise to raise the first (left) nozzle. Rotate the bolt counterclockwise to lower the first (left) nozzle.
5) Raise and lower the bed, as needed, while adjusting the screw until both nozzles would contact the bed at the same time. Run the "First Print - HD2x Calibration" print to verify that the nozzle are aligned properly.
Please open a Tech Ticket if you have any questions or need assistance with this process.