This solution is for the replacement of a Z-motor on an HD series printer. For Coupling replacement, please see Step 5.
1) Remove the 6 screws on the back panel and set the panel aside.
2) Remove the 2 screws holding the power supply in place.
3) Remove all screws around power supply housing. These located behind the power supply and on the bottom of the printer.
4) Detach all wiring for the Z-Motor. You can refer to the solution RAMBo Detailed Wiring Diagram.
5) Loosen the 2 bottom screws on the Coupling right above the Z-Motor. If you are replacing this coupling, loosen all screws and remove part.
6) Holding the Z-Rod up, remove the housing.
Please open a Tech Ticket if you have any questions or need assistance with this process.