- Loosen the set screws on the coupling.
- Remove the four screws through the block at the bottom.
- Remove the two screws through the block at the top.
- Lift the bed with the attached threaded z rod up and off of the motor shaft.
- Holding the bed up, seat the coupling onto the motor shaft and tighten the motor shaft set screw.
- Lower the end of the threaded z rod down into the coupling.
- Tighten the other coupling set screw and put the screws back through the blocks.
Axiom 20 replace Z coupling Print
Modified on: Thu, 25 Jan, 2018 at 3:09 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.