Too close (filament jamming into glass)
1. Make sure nozzle and bed rails are auto-leveling correctly (nozzle will quickly retract once rail is contacted — if not, refer to maintenance section to clean nozzle and rails.
2. Select SETTINGS and then UPLOAD FIRMWARE
3. Select a higher letter (“A” — closest to bed, “E” — farthest from bed)
Too far (filament barely grazing print surface)
1. Make sure nozzle is contacting bed rails during auto-leveling. If no contact, the Modular Hot End is grounding prior to auto-leveling.
2. Select SETTINGS and then UPLOAD FIRMWARE. Select a lower letter (A-closest to bed, E-farthest from bed)