This solution will guide you through removing filament from the hot end that may have gotten stuck from swelling or broken off inside of the guide tubing.
1) Remove the top acrylic panel.
2) Heat hot end specific to material loaded (i.e. ABS 240C)
3) Gently move tubing out from the hook on top of the hot end
4) Press down on the push-to-connect fitting with a screwdriver and remove tubing.
5) With the filament out of the hot end now, through the viki screen prime filament and cut off swelled section. You can now retract the filament out of the tubing.
Please open a Tech Ticket if you have any questions or need assistance with this process.